Freddie Rosenberg, new Development and Support Manager at Xolaris
Welcome to Xolaris, what are your impressions so far?
– The second week is soon completed, and I am very impressed with Xolaris products and the high expertise within the company.
Tell us about your background!
– I have a combined experience from a number of different industries, both as an employee and a consultant. I have often been in leading management roles and like the combination of human, tech and business.
How come you chose to join Xolaris?
– I have been following Xolaris growth for a number of years and perceived the company as an attractive workplace and thought that one day I would like to start working here. My vision became a reality and now I have started as Development and Support Manager at Xolaris. I will work with people who are passionate about developing our products that contribute to a safer society and save lives.
How do you view the future and the company’s development?
– With everything going on in our world right now, I think we are just right in time with our products and I think we will grow even stronger in the market in the near future.
Finally, what do you like to do besides work?
– Outside of work I like to work out and spend time with family and friends. When I have a holiday, I like to travel abroad and discover new places and, in the winter, I love to go slalom and “pow” “pow” when opportunity is given…
Thank you Freddie, we’re looking forward to having you on the team!